You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fisher F5 DD Metal Detector
with 11" DD Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Fisher proudly named the F5 a "Professional" metal detector due to the many professional features that are incorporated into the F5. The F5 is a high tech metal detector that is very automatic, making it a detector that is easy to set up and easy to use in the field. A large visual display gives you Target Identification, Target Depth while in either search mode, All-Metal or Junk Discrimination. The F5 operates on all types of soils with a computerized ground balancing circuit allowing you to detect in areas difficult for other detectors. A professional metal detector at a budget price!
Fisher F5 Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector Combines the Best in Analog and Digital Technology. High Resolution Manual Ground Balance.
- Relic Hunting
- Coin Shooting
- Beach Hunting
Kellyco has sold and distributed Fisher products since 1975 and was certified as Fisher detector experts since 1984! Buy with confidence at Kellyco where you always get more for your money.
|Factory Included Accessories||No|
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||11"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51.5|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||41.5|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||99|
|Search Mode Types||Auto Tune, Motion Discrimination with Notch, Pinpoint|
|Battery Life (hr)||30 to 40 Hours|
Fisher F5 DD Metal Detector
If it's in the Ground or in the Water a Fisher Metal Detector Will Find it!
Combining the Best in Analog and Digital Technology.
High Resolution Manual Ground Balance.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 11" DD Search Coil
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.38 kgs)
- Operating Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Batteries: (2) 9V
- Battery Life: 40 Hours
- Search Modes: 2 Plus Electronic Pinpoint
- Discrimination, Auto Tune, Pinpoint
- Operating Principle: VLF Induction Balance
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 ° F (-20 to +50 ° C)
- Resistive Overload: 600 micro-cgs (with standard search coil)
- Reactive Overload: 5,000 micro-cgs (with standard search coil)
- Large Display Screen
- Computerized and Manual Ground Balancing
- Continual Visual Indication of Important Parameter
- Target Identification, Target Confidence, Target Depth, Ground Phase, Detector’s Internal Ground Setting
- Ground Suppression: Combination of Second and Third Order Methods
- Mechanical: S-rod with Electronics Housing on Rod, 3-Piece Breakdown Construction, Non-Metallic Telescoping Lower Rod, Adjustable Position Arm Rest
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITE - Total Value: $369.55
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Ron V on November 04, 2013
Had the F5 now for five months. 14 silver/gold rings, $125.00 in clad coins, one silver dime, and numerous wheat pennies. Very easy to use and a quick learning curve to find much more than just jewelry and coins
Fisher F 5
Review by John F on August 28, 2013
This is my second year with my F5 and I recently found a 14K gold ring with 7 emeralds at the beach.
This machine is very easy to use and locates deep targets.