You have no items in your shopping cart.
OKM eXp 5000 Pro Metal Detector
Use your Personal Computer to Analyze the Results Professionally with 3D Software
The Metal Detector eXp 5000 is a measuring instrument of newest technology and has been developed in particular for professional use. Through the supplied video eyeglasses buried objects like boxes, pipes, metals but also cavities and grave chambers under the surface becomes visible immediately. Furthermore the video eyeglasses are optimized for the search during the night and also protects against perturbing sunlight at day.
- Control Unit
- User Manual
- Super Sensor
- Livestream Sensor
- GPR-Antenna (25cm)
- GPR-Antenna (50cm)
- GPR-Antenna (75cm)
- GPR-Antenna (100cm)
- GPS Receiver with Cable
- Telescopic Rod Assembly
- Antenna for Tunnel Detection
- DDV, Disc Detector Visualization System
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant Peli Case
- Power Pack (incl. charger and travel adapter)
- 3D Software ("Visualizer 3D") with Data Cable
- Video Eye Glasses with Integrated Headphones
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
OKM eXp 5000 Pro Metal Detector
View Buried Objects like Boxes, Pipes, Metals and More Through the Supplied Video Eyeglasses
The Earth Imager eXp 500 includes an easily removable control unit which makes it easier to use in different areas. With its compact equipment the device is also easy to handle in terrains which are difficult to access.
The device allows measurements in brilliant resolutions up to a depth of 25m (over 80 feet). All recorded data is processed immediately through the integrated pc-module and becomes visible through the video eyeglasses. The size of any measurement is almost indefinite and only limited by the storage capacity of 256 MB. All collected measured data can be transferred afterwards to a personal computer to analyze the results professionally in the software program Visualizer 3D. Besides the measuring values, additional information like date and time, used antenna, GPS coordinates (if GPS has been activated), and current measurement settings will be stored in every graphical representation automatically. Date and time settings can be adapted individually to the actual time zone.
GPS Receiver for Navigation
The integrated GPS receiver refers every recorded measurement to its appropriate measured area. The GPS system can also be used to navigate to any coordinates you like.
Optional Accessories as Specialization
With different antennas the eXp 5000 can be optimized on special purposes:
- VLF Emitter (4 pieces)
- Antenna for Metal Discrimination
- Antenna for Tunnel and Cavity Detection
- GPR-Antenna (25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 100cm)
- Super Sensor for High Resolution Ground Scans
of Our Customers Finds and Detection Depths
- This meteorite was found with the treasure hunting equipment Localizer 3000. The object was situated at a depth of 0,60 m under the ground.
- The ancient dagger was located by 3d ground scanner eXp 3000 in a depth of 60 cm. The iron blade is in well preserved condition, there is only a small piece of the wooden handle left. The discovered object is assigned to the Middle Age.
- This copper rock was found at a depth of 50 cm by the metal detector Rover Deluxe.
- Customers from Greece found this non-metallic glass vase with Rover C in about 1 m depth in neutral soil.
- These antique door beaters were located by a Middle East customer in a depth of 140 cm with his metal detecting instrument eXp 4500. The objects are made of gold.
- Antique statue was found with the multi-sensor instrument Future 2005 in a depth of 110 cm.
- Several gold coins were dug up in Greece. They were situated at about 2 m deep under ground.
- The tomb of a shepherd together with his personal belongings like these ancient goat bells were discovered with eXp 4500 and Future 2005 in a depth of 210 cm in clay soil.
- An accumulation of gold coins was detected with the treasure detector eXp 5000 in 3,20 m depth in rocky soil.
- This sensational discovery of a chest with gold bars was detected with the OKM earth imager eXp 3000 in aprox. 4,50 m depth.
- The engine of a fighter plane was located by Future I-160 at about 5 m depth under concrete soil.
- A gallery could be located by the metal detector eXp 5000 at 8 m depth. The diameter of this detected tunnel is 1,50 m.
- During official tests this historical tunnel was located in a depth of 6 m under pavement. The tunnel has a diameter of 1 m.
- This old historic wine cellar was dug up in France. This chamber was situated at 21 m depth.
"Our team found some treasures. We found some bronze objects in an old tomb. The finds are from about 1700 years ago. I attached one of it with this email. It is a bowie knife. I have a basic package of eXp 5000." The 3d scan image, which has been created by the detector, shows the knife in red and green colors.
During a metal detection on loamy ground a satisfied customer from middle east discovered gold coins inside of a stone. He was using the Earth Imager eXp 5000 with Super Sensor and VLF emitter. In one of his emails he wrote: "Again I scanned the measured area and in 320 cm I found 12 gold coins inside of stone."
- 2 Year Warranty
- Control Unit
- Waterproof: No
- Safety Class: IP40
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2 kgs)
- Data Memory: 256 MB
- Air Humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Feedback: Audible, Visual
- Working Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Voltage:9.6 - 14.4 VDC, 22 W maximum
- Video Eyeglasses:640 x 480 Pixel, Color
- Storage Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F - 158° F (0° C - 70° C)
- Processor: 300 MHz Prozessor, INTEL i586-Compatible
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3" x 5" x 7" (80 x 130 x 180 mm)
- Operating Time (full charged battery, delivered power supply, 77° F (25° C)): Approx. 3 Hours
- Data Transmission (USB)
- Technology: USB
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 19200 Baud
- Computer, Minimum Requirements (Computer Not Included)
- CD-ROM Drive: Minimum 4x
- Processor: Minimum 1.2 GHz
- Free Disk Space: Minimum 50 MB
- Interface (Data Transmission): USB
- Working Memory (RAM): Minimum 256 MB
- Graphic Card: Minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-Compatible
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Optimal Menu Navigation
- Higher Data Storage Capacity
- Penetration Depth up to 82' (25 m)
- Groundscan with Livestream Sensor
- GPS Navigation can be Switched On / Off
- Discrimination of Metals and Precious Metals
- Detection of Metals, Cavities, Gold and Buried Objects
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!