You have no items in your shopping cart.
OKM Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit Metal Detector
with 14" Search Coil and a Powerful 600 MHz Processor. Well Equipped to Quickly Find Metallic Objects like Gold Nuggets, Buried Treasure and Much More
The Black Hawk R3 Pulse Induction detector from OKM enables the user to locate precious metals with extreme ease as deep as a metal detector can go. This detector was built with the treasure hunter in mind! It has been simplified to work at full efficiency within minutes out of the box. You don’t need months of practice to become proficient with the Black Hawk. Know if the metal is a ferrous or non-ferrous.
This high powered detector can find single nuggets down to over 45 cm (18") deep and larger gold and silver objects like a treasure chest to depths well in excess of 8 m (26’)! This is all done by creating a high energy eddy current which allows this detector to search deeper than the competition! Another advantage is that this Pulse Induction detector can be used in nearly all terrains and does not respond to typical iron mineralization or black sand.
|Factory Included Accessories||No|
|Search Coil Type||No|
|Search Coil Size (in)||No|
|Search Coil Shape||No|
|Search Coil Build||No|
|Waterproof Search Coil||No|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||No|
|Arm Rest Strap||No|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||No|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||No|
|Control Box Mount||No|
|Number of Frequencies||No|
|Programmable Target Id||No|
|Target Id Segments||No|
|Search Mode Types||No|
|Battery Life (hr)||No|
OKM Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit Metal Detector
With a Powerful 600 MHz Processor, this Unit is Well Equipped to Quickly Find Metallic Objects like Gold Nuggets, Buried Treasure, Jewelry & Coins, Battlefield Artifacts and Much More ...
The Black Hawk R3 is an extremely efficient metal detector which utilizes a higher power scheme to search deeper in many different types of soils. Having accessed the latest in pulse induction detector technology, our engineers have been able to increase the size of the detection field (SDF), enabling the unit to see deeper. Using an automatic varying Eddy current allows the Black Hawk R3 to delay the next pulse which makes the transmission coil also the receiver coil. This additional delay allows the usage of larger search coils like our 60" x 60" (150 x 150 cm) for extremely deep objects or our 16 cm for the very small gold nuggets.
The Black Hawk R3 Complete Kit Comes With These Two Extra Coils:
- 6" (16 cm) Search Coil: for locating smaller gold nuggets and items of great value
- 5' x 5' (150 x 150 cm) Deep Search Coil: with a new modular plug-in design so you can make different shapes for even more versatility in the Field! Engineered to find larger objects hidden at greater depths
Black Hawk R3 Detector Finds Gold!
The Black Hawk R3 metal detector is not only capable of detecting rings, coins and jewelry but is also well suited for the detection of nuggets, placer and alluvial gold. The 6" (16 cm) search coil has been optimized to locate the smallest of items in the toughest of terrains. Whether your search takes you along the banks of your local creek or your favorite stretch of beach, the coils are submersible to make finding your treasure in both wet and dry a breeze.
Individual settings for signal delay and interference optimize your results and adjust the metal detectors peak performance for your local soil. The Black Hawk R3 can be used in different terrains such as desert, beach, clay, rocky soils, highly mineralized soils, mountainous areas, outback, bush land and scrub soils.
With a powerful 600 MHz processor, this unit is well equipped for treasure hunters and prospectors to quickly find metallic objects like:
- Gold Nuggets
- Buried Treasures
- Battlefield Artifacts
- Naturally Occurring Gold, Silver and Other Precious Ores
- Gold and Silver Jewelry (rings, coins, necklaces, bracelets, etc.)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency: 600 MHz
- 14", 6" and 5' x 5' Search Coils
- PPS Rate: 110
- Waterproof: No
- Safety Class: IP40
- Calibration: 0 - 100
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Air Humidity: 5 % - 75 %
- Feedback: Audible, Visual
- Ground Balance: Automatic
- Transmission: Pulse Induction
- Sensor Technology: SCMI-15-D
- Operating Time: About 6 Hours
- Technology: SVT (Single Voltage)
- Voltage: 12 VDC ±5%, 6 W Maximal
- Search System: Motion / Non-Motion
- Processor: OMAP 3530, 600 MHz, Power VR
- Metal Discrimination: Ferrous / Non-Ferrous
- Storage Temperature: -4 °F - 140 °F (-20 °C - 60 °C)
- Operating Temperature: 23 °F - 104 °F (-5 °C - 40 °C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3" x 6" x 8" (80 x 160 x 210 mm)
- Display: 110 mm Diagonal, 400 MCD, 480 x 272 Pixel TFT, Color
- Search Coil: Mono Coil, 110 Hz ±15% High Voltage Pulse Induction
- Optional 12 V Car Charger to Charge While on the Go
- Wireless Stereo Headphones for Silent Metal Detection
- New Coil Design for Better and Deeper Detection Depth
- New Pinpointing Features to Help in Locating any Target
- Search at Night with a Built in LED Lamp and Adjustable Backlit Display
- Redesigned User-Friendly Software that Makes Setup and Turning Fast and Easy
- Find Very Small Targets like Nuggets, Coins or Jewelry with the Optional 6" (16 cm) Search Coil
- The 5' x 5' Deep Search Coil Allows for Detection up to 26' (8 m) of Buried Metal Objects and Treasures
- Various Settings to Optimize the Detector Performance to your Local Soil (Threshold, Delay, Interference, Sensitivity)
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!