You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garrett AT Pro Digger's Special Package Metal Detector
with 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil & 5 Garrett Accessories Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories
Get the AT Pro metal detector used in the popular TV series, Diggers! The AT Pro Digger’s Special Pack includes 5 "must have" Garrett accessories and Garrett’s all-terrain, all-treasure,deep-seeking, professional treasure hunter’s AT Pro detector! This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features. The AT Pro is also engineered with a waterproof housing and connectors to protect in dusty, muddy, wet and humid environments. Waterproof up to 10 feet
"With advanced audio target information...Digital Target ID...its enhanced ability
to separate targets from trash...All-Terrain Operation...our new AT Pro is
an outstanding multi-purpose detector for coins, jewelry, relics, caches and even prospecting."
- Charles Garrett
- Total Weight : 3.03 lbs. (1.37 kgs.)
- Frequency: 15 Khz
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed
- Waterproof Up to 10 feet
- Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target’s conductivity from another
- High-Res Iron Discrimination: Allows user to set iron discrimination to one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio features allow user to hear subtle changes in target’s response to better judge its conductivity, size, shape, depth
- 8.5x11" PROformance DD Search Coil
- 8.5x11" DD Search Coil Cover
- Garrett Edge Digger w/ Sheath
- Soft Case, Universal Camo Bag
- Camo Digger’s Pouch
- AT Pro Cap
|Factory Included Accessories||
|Search Coil Type||Double D|
|Search Coil Size (in)||8.5" x 11"|
|Search Coil Shape||Elliptical|
|Search Coil Build||Open|
|Waterproof Search Coil||Yes|
|Interchangeable Search Coil||Yes|
|Technology||VLF Single Frequency|
|Arm Rest Strap||Yes|
|Assembled Length Max (in)||51|
|Assembled Length Min (in)||42|
|Control Box Mount||Standard|
|Number of Frequencies||1|
|Programmable Target Id||Yes|
|Target Id Segments||12|
|Search Mode Types||All Metal, Coins, Custom, Plus (3) Pro Modes|
|Battery Life (hr)||5 to 10 Hours|
|Exclusive Features||Pro Audio Mode, Tone Roll Audio, Iron Audio, Fast Track, High-Res Iron, Waterproof to 10 Feet|
Garrett AT Pro Digger's Special Package Metal Detector
AT Pro is Garrett’s All-Terrain, All-Treasure, Deep-Seeking,
Professional Treasure Hunter’s Detector!
Why Buy Your AT Pro Metal Detector From Kellyco?
1986 - 29 Years ago Charles Garrett and Stu Auerbach President
of Kellyco went into the Caribbean on a treasure hunting
expedition and to also field test the very first AT (All Terrain)
metal detector on land and in the water. AT3 went on to become
a favorite detector for thousands of detectorists.
2011 - 25 years later Kellyco's Stu and David Auerbach were among the first to test and use the new AT Pro at the Garrett factory in September 2010. The AT Pro is now one of the most popular selling detectors for both land & water.
Thinking of buying a detector? Buy from a company that knows metal detectors best! We have been using metal detectors and treasure hunting since 1955! We know metal detectors! Buy from the experts.
Standard and Pro Audio Modes
In Standard binary audio mode, the AT Pro provides a full-strength beep regardless of a target’s amplitude. Many detectorists prefer this consistent binary (either on or off) target response. For those who want to hear more target information—similar to what is experienced with a True All-Metal detector—the AT Pro also offers a proportional (Pro) audio mode.
Proportional audio response allows the user to hear subtle changes in a target’s response. This allows the user to better judge a target’s size, shape and depth and has the additional benefit of a much faster recovery time when detecting adjacent targets.
Notice the differences in binary audio versus proportional audio in the two target scenarios above. The detector with binary audio gives a solid, consistent beep for both the shallow and the deep coin. In contrast, the AT Pro’s proportional audio provides a stronger signal for the shallow coin and a softer signal for the deeper coin. The actual profile, or signature, of the target’s response is heard, thereby providing more information.
These two adjacent coins would produce one strong signal from a binary audio detector. With proportional audio, a rise and fall of audio response allows the user to interpret the multiple targets.
Tone Roll Audio™
This feature provides the user with more audible target information to help identify targets, particularly iron objects. Metal detectors with binary audio produce a single target sound based upon the target’s strongest signal. Tone Roll Audio provides a variance of target tones as the search coil approaches, passes above and departs from a target. These varying phases, or tones of audio, provide better overall target information.
For many detectors with binary audio, bottle caps, steel washers, etc. sound like good targets, producing a high tone response. This is because the bottle cap’s shape and flat surface resembles a coin which tricks the detector. With Garrett’s Tone Roll Audio, however, the bottle cap will produce a very distinctive response with multiple tones. As shown, the bottle cap will produce a distinctive Low-High-Low response as compared to the coin’s High-only response.
The AT Pro is engineered with a waterproof housing and connectors to protect in dusty, muddy, wet and humid environments. The AT Pro can be immersed in water to a 10-foot depth (maximum) to search in and along shorelines, rivers, piers, docks or swimming holes.
NOTE: Waterproof headphones (optional item shown in photo to left) must be used if the headphones are immersed in water. Standard headphones provided with AT Pro can not be submerged.
High-Res Iron Discrimination™
Use the (+) or (-) IRON DISC touchpads to precisely set iron discrimination to one of 40 levels for an unequalled ability to detect good targets amongst iron trash.
The AT Pro's Digital Target ID system provides a specific target value to help identify buried targets more precisely. Targets are identified on the LCD screen by number, with items near 1 being the most ferrous. The most conductive targets (such as thick silver) register closer to 99.
The Target ID indicates a silver coin at 8 inches depth. The AT Pro's Pinpoint touchpad shows precise location. The Digital Target ID number of 85 corresponds with the Upper Scale Target ID Cursor.
Scattered iron objects in the ground can mask good targets and even create “ghost signals” that appear to be a good target. Garrett’s selectable Iron Audio feature allows the user to hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) in order to know the whole picture and avoid being tricked into digging an undesired target.
Iron Audio also allows the user to adjust the mid-tone’s range to include all targets above the point of discrimination. The user is effectively adjusting the cut-off between Low-tone discriminated trash targets and mid-tone targets. This Garrett feature works in both Standard and Pro Modes on the AT Pro. (See illustrations to the right.)
This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency: 15 kHz
- Weight: 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- 8.5x11" DD PROformance Search Coil
- 3 Audio Tone ID Levels
- Length: 42" - 51" Adjustable
- 12 Target ID Cursor Segments
- 40 Iron Discrimination Segments
- 8 Sensitivity / Depth Adjustments
- 4-AA Battery Operation (batteries included)
- Search Modes: 6 Plus Electronic Pinpointing
- Select from Coins, Custom or All Metal in Standard or Professional Mode
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows Battery Life Continually
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to Determine Target Depth
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): Identifies Target’s Conductivity
- Ground Balance: Automatic and Manually Adjustable for Improved Performance
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows Greater Ability to Pick Out Good Targets Amongst Trash
- Upper Stem with Extended Armrest Middle Stem with Cam Lock Fasteners for Extra Stability During Use
- Iron Audio™: Allows the User to Hear Discriminated Iron and to Alter the Detector’s Mid-Tone Signal’s Range
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID Scale Offers Increased Ability to Distinguish One Target’s Conductivity from Another
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof Housing Designed for Dusty, Humid or Wet Environments; Can be Submerged to a Max. 10' Depth
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use Touch Pads to Set Iron Discrimination in 1 of 40 Levels for Precise Ability to Separate Good Targets from Trash
- Pro Mode Audio™: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ Allows the User to Hear Characteristics of a Target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode
Included Free Accessories- Sku: 64-KITD - Total Value: $262.65
You must be logged in to submit a review. Log in
Review by Ronny C on July 21, 2015
Received my Garrett AT Pro on time and all was in great condition. Learning what this product can do was really easy. It can do a whole lot more than other brands I have seen from friends. I couldn't be happier with this and know that I made the absolute correct choice on learning treasure hunting. Garrett keep up the work!
Review by Steven J on May 22, 2015
I received my bundle on time a and packaged very well. I was able to put it to use and started hitting targets. The instruction CD is very helpful. Thank you for a great product!