You have no items in your cart.
A Practical Guide to Finding Gold, Silver & Coins with the Minelab CTX-3030
Guide to successful searching with the Minelab CTX-3030. Written by Clive James Clynick.
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 17 previous detecting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 plus years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minelab CTX-3030.
- Basic CTX-3030 Handling and Care: Avoiding Damage
- Understanding and Using the CTX's Strengths
- Improving Your Accuracy with the "In Keeping" Method
- Modifying "Jay's Gold Program"
- Clive's CTX-3030 Gold Program & Method
- Beach and Inland Gold Hunting with the CTX-3030
- Bringing Up Targets in Dense Iron with the CTX-3030
- Running the CTX "Hot": Mediating Noise
- Auto Versus Manual Sensitivity
- Bench, Nail and Proximity Testing
- CTX Ergonomics, Stock and 17" Coil
- Top CTX Hunters Speak
- Site Skill Building
This product has no reviews. Log in and be the first to write one!