Bounty Hunter Pioneer 503
With 8" Open Search Coil
Everyone Needs a Pioneer Metal Detector!
After two years of trying to obtain these outstanding Pioneer Series metal detectors, we have finally secured a few hundred that are brand new and in special boxes. We're not sure if we can obtain anymore at these discounted prices. Buy now at our low introductory prices.
The Pioneer 503 is the perfect intermediate metal detector, designed to make every treasure hunt a great hunt . Locate buried coins and rings virtually anywhere – this metal detector was engineered to work accurately and consistently while remaining easy to operate.
With many standard metal detectors, you spend time adjusting controls to get the best performance and, if the settings aren't right, you will definitely get bad results. The Pioneer 503 solves all this. Its automatic features let you just turn it on and immediately start hunting. And with the Pioneer 503, you get features few other detector offers - at a price that may surprise you.
The Pioneer 503 is a sophisticated detector, but it's also easy to operate, even for the novice. The easy-to-read coin target ID and depth reading LCD meter gives you critical information at a glance. The rugged housing resists impacts and hard use, and the whole family can get involved! All Pioneers are lightweight and made from rugged ABS plastic and aluminum. Like its big brother, the Pioneer 505 Professional, the Pioneer 503 is built to last and has one of the best warranties in the industry.
Adjustable Notch Mode
A very unique adjustable notch mode allows the treasure hunter to adjust to a higher level of trash rejection without losing nickels and small gold items. With the Pioneer 503 you can hunt in high-trash sites simultaneously rejecting the trash without missing many of the smaller, gold targets!
Target Identification Meter shows what's in the Ground!
The Pioneer 503's very accurate Target Identification system will help you identify many of the coins and rings buried in the ground. Special Multiple Target ID segments makes it even easier and faster to recover your treasure finds!
Even though the 503 has slightly less depth than the Top-of–the-line Pioneer 505 Professional it is still very proficient it reaching some of the Deeper coins and Rings. You can upgrade the performance by simply purchasing the larger 10 Inch Bounty Hunter Magnum Search Coil.
Why did they add a 4" Search coil to the Pioneer 503 Professional?
A most outstanding search coil used to find coins in trashy areas where larger search coils simply do not work well. Larger search coils locate multiple trash targets tuning out single treasures. The 4 inch search coil efficiently separates targets tuning out and eliminating unwanted trash while still indicating most good treasures. Larger search coils find it difficult to be used in tight spots. The 4 inch search coil can easily slide through plants, shrubbery, roots, and can be used close to metal buildings, under grandstands, and sidewalks. The 4 inch search coil is outstanding for finding smaller items like thin rings, small gold items, and even gold nuggets.Features:
- Deepest Seeking Detection
- Sees through solid rock, dirt, mud, sand, cement and water. If it is there, Bounty Hunter will find it.
- 4 Modes of operation
- Motion All-Metals
- Auto Notch
- Automatic Ground Balance
- Sees through the earth's naturally occurring minerals
- Automatically scans the soil in the Motion Modes and continuously adjusts to changing soil conditions.
- LCD Depth Reading Meter:
- Real depth indicator displays depth of coin sized objects in inches
- Target Identification
- Change modes quickly and easily
- 3-Tone Target Identification
- Different types of metals induce different tones. Low tone for iron, nickel and small gold.
- Medium tone for zinc, large gold and most trash
- High tone silver and copper
- Full Discrimination and Notching Capability
- Disc/Notch control allows user to detect or reject a range of metals
- You decide what to detect and which unwanted metals to ignore
- Easy to operate (no tools needed)
- Operating frequency 6.8 Khz
- Super lightweight: 2.8 lbs
- Operates with two 9 volt batteries (not included)
- Five year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
You get much more when you buy your Bounty Hunter metal detector from KELLYCO Metal Detector Superstore!