Kellyco Galleon Alley The 1733 Spanish Treasure Fleet by Bob "Frogfoot" Weller
When the Spanish treasure fleet of 1733 was driven ashore along the Florida Keys it left a story behind that has provided the local residents, and visitors as well, a heritage that lends itself to the way of life in the Keys.
The skeletons of the hundreds of sailing vessels that lie scattered along the reefs and shallows of the Florida Keys are waymarks of days long past. A way of life passed down, at first, by survivors of these old "freight trains of the sea," and later by those who salvaged the cargoes from these vessels.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Over 300 pages packed with adventure
- Pictures and Maps
- Very Rare Book - Limited Supply
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.