Kellyco Ghost Town Treasures by Charles Garrett
"Ghost Town Treasure" will show you how to find valuable old coins of silver and gold that spilled from pockets during brawling times when fights were common. Find those gold coins that fell underneath the sidewalks in front of old banks and buildings that were gambling halls and saloons. Find the caches that were buried by hermit miners, bank robbers and miserly ordinary folks. No special equipment needed other than your own metal detector. Time for you to go Ghost Town Hunting.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- 156 Pages
- Introduction: What Ghost Towning is all about
- How to select and use a Metal Detector
- How to research Ghost Towns
- Tips to help you find more treasures
- And more...
Finally, the book describes precisely how to search ghost towns, abandoned buildings and other deserted locations to learn their secrets and to discover those buried or hidden items of value always left behind wherever people have lived, worked or played. The use of metal detectors is emphasized, but other types of searching are not overlooked.
If you want to find more treasure with your metal detector... if you are interested in America’s past ... Ghost Town Treasures is the book for you.
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.