Kellyco Relics and Reminiscing Diary of a Lowcountry Digger by Richard Walker
The result of more than thirty years of relic hunting, there is something for everyone between these pages whether you’re a beginner or veteran digger. Follow the author through pictures and stories as he takes you on a journey to a time when English settlers called their new home Charles Towne, a time when Colonists and later Confederates fought along the rivers, swamps and coastal regions of the South Carolina Lowcountry.
The author, Richard Walker, is an award-winning journalist for the Times and Democrat, a daily newspaper in Orangeburg, SC. A former reenactor with the 13th and 25th South Carolina Volunteers, the author has penned several articles for national magazines. Using the same story-telling ability that is found in those articles, he brings you "Relics and Reminiscing."
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- 150 Pages
- Great Stories and Pictures
- For Beginner or Veteran Detectorists
- Award-Winning Journalist Author
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.