Detector Pro Black Widow Headphones
The Added Benefit: You will find that one position gives you great audio while the other is silent. Use this as a convenient mute switch to silence your detector when set aside for digging, or while conversing with a friend, all without changing your favorite volume setting!
Note: If using a Detector Pro Headphone on the Minelab CTX 3030, an optional 1/4" mono to stereo adaptor may be required when using the removable 1/4" Headphone module.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty strain relieved coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum volume, sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special ultra sound-blocking extended muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 db @ 1 KHz Min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.