Fisher F-Point Pinpointer
Hand-held detectors have proven to be extremely effective in locating coins and rings in piles of dirt and sand dug by detector users. When a coin has been in the ground for years, the oxidation often turns the coin’s color the same as that of the surrounding dirt, making it very difficult to see. If you are spending more time checking the dirt from the hole and continuously checking the hole you are losing very valuable detecting time. Instead of detecting more treasure, you’re spending more time locating a target that could be found very quickly with a hand-held detector.
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-535-5926
- Compact pinpointer for treasure hunting and unearthing small objects
- Easy one-knob operation.
- Fully static response, no motion required.
- Ignores most ground minerals.
- Coin detection depth about 2 inches at maximum sensitivity.
If you find a price you think is lower or better than KELLYCO's Price, just let us know. We will almost always MEET or BEAT ANY PRICE! Click here for more info
- Kellyco Factory Certified Metal Detector Experts
- All Shipping is Carrier Calculated to Give You the Lowest Shipping Cost Possible.
- Kellyco reserves the right to substitute any free items in accessory packs/kits/options when items are no longer in stock.