- Home »
- Teknetics Metal Detectors »
- Teknetics Main Page
- T2 Special Edition Metal Detector
- G2 Gold Detector
- Eurotek w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 8" Coil Metal Detector
- Eurotek Pro w/ 11" DD Coil Metal Detector
- Alpha Metal Detector
- Gamma 8" Metal Detector
- Gamma w / 11" DD Coil
- Omega Metal Detector
- Omega 8000 w/ 11" DD Coil
- Omega - 2 Coils
- Omega - 3 Coils
- Delta Metal Detector
- Delta 2 Coil Package Metal Detector
- Delta w/ DD Search Coil
"Metal Detecting To The Next Power"
T2 with the unique multi-mode operation gives you the simplicity of greater depth and discrimination ability to eliminate unwanted metals. Finds only treasures - not junk!
TEKNETICS® T2. Start using your T2 right out of the box. No need to learn programming, engineering or anything other than turn the detector on, set 3 easy functions and you're ready to start metal detecting for treasures. The T2 Metal Detector is easier to learn and use properly than other comparable metal detectors. Its combination of lightweight and balance provides comfort unmatched by any other detector in its price range. Its most popular uses include coin-shooting, relic hunting, and gold prospecting.
TEKNETICS® T2 IS IN A CLASS ALL BY ITSELF
A new high-performance multi-purpose professional grade metal detector, utilizing the very latest advances in electronic technology. A new advanced design of mechanical features of the T2 take it far above the ordinary into a class all its own. Exclusive features such as 2 way adjustable armrest, pistol grip with hand conforming ability and multi-featured combo stand, all make the T2 years ahead of the competition.
This is a strong - well built metal detector using structurely sound lightweight space age material to enhance your detecting enjoyment. No more sore arms, no more switching hand to hand. Lightweight at only 3.6lbs including batteries.
The T2 is a well-balanced, responsive and easy-to-use metal detector with an ergonomic design for hand, wrist and arm comfort. Excellent target separation with crisp, smooth target feedback.
BIAXIAL™ Search coil - DETECT AT THE NEXT LEVEL
Part of the "Secret of Success" is the revolutionary NEW BIAXIAL™ search coil. Here is a totally new search coil that penetrates all soils deeper than ever before. Soils that resisted other detectors and other search coils, such as high iron-mineral soils, conductive soils and salt-water beaches are now able to be penetrated to give up all their hidden treasures that have yet to be found. This dynamic innovative 11-inch Open Frame Biaxial Search coil is super sensitive and detects coins to 15 Inches, and as a BONUS the screen identifies your target (coin, ring etc.) and Tone I.D. also identifies your target. You know what's under the coil BEFORE you dig!
Don't let the low price fool you. This detector is a quality treasure finder that will locate many items that have been lost or hidden. Backed by an outstanding 5-year warranty makes this a "Valued" buy!
- Numeric Target Identification
- Ground Mineralization
- Scale (Narrows your search for pay streaks, Better performance and response to deep targets)
- Message Center (Assists with ground cancellation, Overload help)
- Target Depth Display in Pinpoint Mode
Teknetic T2 Features:
- Large LCD Screen with Target Identification Display
- Straightforward Menu Driven user interface, menu system is always visible
- Selectable Tone I.D. - T2 offers 6 different tone modes for Target I.D.
- All Metals Mode: First derivative (single-filter) motion
- Discrimination modes for searching in trashy areas. Second derivative (two-filter) motion, with selection of target identification tones and sampling methods.
- Ground Cancellation: Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Instant, Tunable Ground Cancellation
- Continuous Ground Monitor: Bar-Graph Readout of Ground Mineral Classification
- Magnetic Mineralization Volume Readout
- Trigger-actuated target: pinpointing with variable audio pitch
- Visual Target I.D: 0-99 plus eight target category indicators
- Mineralization Readout: ground cancellation phase 0-99, and mineral concentration bar graph
- Frequency Shifting: seven selections ( to avoid electrical interference)
- Waterproof 11-inch Open-Frame Bi-Axial™ Search coil: - handles the Highest Mineralization Soil, Great for Salt Water Beaches, Super Sensitive
- Detect coins to 15 inches
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment forward/backward & around forearm.
- Search coil: 11” (28 cm) Open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
- Batteries: 4 AA’s, Alkaline or NiMH (not included).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: Force in vertical plane normal to elbow .47 pounds (.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and user’s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Dynamic Balance: Axial moment, .29 foot-pounds(.39 newton-meters). Varies with your stance and arm physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance.
- Operating Frequency: Nominal 13 Khz, quartz crystal timing reference.
- Basic Sensitivity: 5x10 root Hertz(detectivity).
- Lag Coefficient: 70 milliseconds.
- Reactive Overload: Approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units(volume susceptibility).
- Resistive Overload: Approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units(volume susceptibility).
- Ground Cancellation Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive.
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: Combination of second and third order methods.
- ID Ground Suppression:Third order.
- Battery Life:Typically 40 hours with good quality alkalines, somewhat less with NiMH rechargeables.
- Operating Temp Range: -4 to +122 degrees F(-20 to +50 degrees C).
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing.